In Conceicao, Mosteiros, Jan 16- 1870, married Manoel Raposo with Maria
Albina de Jesus; He is, 24 yrs old, single,  campaneo, native of fraguesia
de Conceicao, place of Mosteiros, baptised and resident of same place,
natural son of Maria Jacintha, baptised in said place of Mosteiros; and she
is 19 yrs old, single, domestic, native and baptised in fraguesia de Sao
Sebastiao, Ginetes, and resident of same place, daughter of Manoel Ignacio
(possibly Innocencio) native of said Sao Sebastiao (Ginetes and Albina
Rosa, native of matriz Sao Sebastiao de Ponta Delgada.

The priest sometimes used the term natural child for an unwed mother. The
father may or may not be known. You can try finding a baptism for a child
of this couple and it may further explain her status. Alternatively, you
can look up the baptism of Manuel Raposo, whose birthdate is known.

JR