Wow, Eliseu!  Wasn't expecting anyone to find a document :D  I am not sure
if he is related, but he must be given the location and the surname.  I've
sent this on to my cousin.  She may even recognize the man.

You've given me a couple meanings for the term Tracado.  I am going to send
those to her as well.  I wonder if she has a photo of her ancestor that
might show a scar or complexion.

Thanks so much for your help (and for the info. you sent in email)

Mel