On the 28 day of the month of January 1904 in this parochial church of Santa
Barbara, nine ???, council and diocese of Angra de Herosimo (spelling) in the
presence of Joao Lourenco de Avila , priest of this church, betrothed Manoel
Machado da Costa and Anna de Jesus, with all papers in the correct order and
style and without canonical or civil impediments to marriage, he the age of
twenty two, single, worker, native, baptized, resident of this church, of Sao
Jorge dos Reibeiras (spelling) council the same,  and of Delfinia and of
Augusta (no idea what that means??) native of this Santa Barbara ??? ???? ????

Sorry, I have to run.  Will get back to this later if no one finishes it for
you.  Sam in NC

Sent from Windows Ma