a Azores Genealogy
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎July‎ ‎13‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎47‎ ‎PM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone looking for help with the translation on the marriage of Manuel Machado da Costa and Anna de Jesus in the year of 1904.  It is item #2

Thank you

Bob Camacho

Researching the Island of Terceira for
da Costa, Evangelho, Pacheco, Ferriera

Researching the Island of Graciosa for
Reis

Researching the Island of Madeira for
Camacho

Researching Brazil for
Evangelho

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.