The bride and her parents are “nesta parochial” of this parish (Flamengos),

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lee
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 12:10 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help pleaes - Faial, Flamengos Marriage Record

I am in need a small amount of help the marriage record of Francisco Sylveira
and Victoria Luiza (top left page).

I know the date of June 20, 1791 and parents of the groom/bride (son of Jose
Sylveira and Isabel do Rozario/daughter of Antonio Pereira and Anna Rosa).

The problem I am having is the place they natives of - for him it says "Natural
da Matriz da Sam (Sao?) Salvador........" and for her "Parochial..Centr.....
and so on.

It does not state that they natives of Faial Island (at least not that I can
see).  And, I don't recognize the place names.

Can someone please help with this?  The link is below.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FAL-HT-FLAMENGOS-C-1758-1820/FAL-HT-FLAMENGOS-C-1758-1820_item1/P106.html

Grateful for any help provided.

Thanks!

Lee Estep, Oak Hill, West Virginia