"Maria dau. of Dona Maria Teresa [Erpozada] betrothed with Antonio Pedroso
de [Borba], Junior, members of this parish church of Nossa Senhora das
Neves this place ____? concelho [council] of Velas, of this island of Sao
Jorge, paternal granddaughter of Antonio Pedroso de Borba, and his wife
Anna d' [Azevedo]? d'Oliveira, and maternal of [Mel] de [Sza] Pedrozo and
Maria Bernarda, born 17th January 1843, and was baptized by the Curate on
the 20th of the same month and year. Godparents were the maternal
Grandfather and his daughter, Isabel. Dated as above."