Hi Isabella,

My family is from Pico but I have a few ancestors from Faial and Sao Jorge
in the 1700's most of my records don't go beyond the early 1700's except
for Sao Roque Pico.  I am getting matches to Sao Jorge, Faial, Terceira,
and Sao Miguel  through family finder. My Dad is also getting matches from
Flores in addition to the islands I have listed .

My Results

Southern Europe 69%
Scandinavia 15%
British Isles 12%
North Africa 5%

My Dad's results

Southern Europe  80%
British Isles 8%
Scandinavia 6%
North Africa 5%

Flemish derived surnames are more frequent on my mothers side I think that
may account for the difference in the Scandinavia results comparing my
father and I, I haven't tested my mother  yet.