Yes I did all that have tried four different browsers.

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 10:10 AM, Barbara Mecklenburg
<bamecklenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Try clearing your history, cookies and cache in your
browser. Did you try a different browser? Maybe you need an update on your
browser? Check out this article that explains how to clear your cache, history
and cookies. https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic
Hope that helps

Barbara