Nicole is not in the Azores project.  Nicole, you need to join (Log in,
point at My Projects, click Join, type Azores in the surname box further
down the page and click the Azores Islands hyperlink when it comes up).
Also, you need to do Family Finder on your dad when you can.  They will
pull his vials from his Y-DNA test and run Family Finder on it.  You'll get
more Portuguese matches with your dad and if your dad was born in the
1940s, for example, his DNA will go back about 200 years from his birth to
the 1740s.  Throw in a little intermarriage and you'll get a few matches
beyond that.

The last sale had Family Finder on sale for $79 instead of $99.  Will they
do that for Sizzling Summer Sale later?  I don't know.  They don't tell us
admins what goes on sale.  But if you're interested, be prepared.  If not,
there's the Holiday Sale at the end of the year.

Achada