Last one and then I'm off to the repair shop with my piccolo or I won't be
performing at the festa!

http://goo.gl/S4Uo1V
Bottom left, #3, marriage of Manuel Medeiros & Perpetua da Conceicao.
5th line from bottom:
She (bride) of the occupation domestic service .....
Then what?  Does it say she has the consent of her father and her father
doesn't know how to write?  She's 20!  And what does her father not knowing
how to write have to do with giving his consent?  I'm guessing the parents
were not present at the marriage?  They got married on a Monday, so maybe
people were working.  My people were a bunch of hard working
laborers/peasants!

Thanks for the help!
Achada