Nov 22- 1626, married Gonsallo Frra (Ferreira) , filho de Mel Lopes e Ma
(Maria) Frra com Ma Roiz (Rodrigues) filha de Miguel Alz (Alvares) e Suzana
Glz (Gonsalves) residents of this fraguesia. Witnesses were- Mel da Sylva
Barboza e Bras Roiz e Anto Lco (Lourenco), residents of the said fraguesia.
Cura was Philippe Gomes of Sao Pedro, Ponta Delgada. Try magnifying the
letters, you will probably get it.

JR