Jose Ignacio de Medeiros  resident of Lomba de Feteira Grande( 35 yrs)and
Ana Rosa de Jesus (18 yrs)

his parents: Manuel Ignacio de Medeiros ( native of the freguisia of Nossa
Senhora do Rosario, Achadinha) and Maria Francisca Resendes (native  of
this parish)

Her parents Joao Cabral and Ludovina Rosa ( natives of this parish)

This record is very clear. When I have trouble with the quality, I drop the
image into Microsoft Paint or Photoshop, then adjust the contasts, or
whatever neede to clear it up.

Eric Edgar