Thank you everyone.  The information below is the correct information  for
my grandmother.  Her and my grandfather (José Pereira Camacho), where
married in 1921 in Lowell Ma.  My grandmother parents where José Correa dos
Reis
and Maria da Veiga.  Here is a list of sister's and brother, with  dates
born
Manuel Correa Veiga dos Reis born 1896
Maria dos Reis born 1897
Rose Correa dos Reis born 1899
Antonio Correa do Reis born 1901
Guihermina do Reis born 1902
Jose Correa dos Reis born 1904
Balbina Correa dos Reis born 1908
Della dos Reis unknown year
Frank dos Reis unknown year
John dos Reis unknown year
Lucille dos Reis unknown year
I know from one photos that was taken by someone that there was 3  sisters
and the one brother which is John Reis.  He was the only one we  meet when
he visited my grandmother in CA.

Bob

In a message dated 7/31/2014 2:09:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,