Hi Doug,

I am also still learning but for example A16129G I believe represents that
at position 16129 on your DNA sequence instead of having an A you have a G
one of the four building blocks to DNA. The letters A,C,T,G represent the
four building blocks of DNA. Your result deviates from the Revised
Cambridge Reference Sequence therefore is considered a mutation.

Antonio