Thanks Cheri.;)  I'm not real new to this list but I didn't know that.;)   I
always thought there was only one!;)   Now I know.

Edna
dave-e...@comcast.net
You are a letter from Christ ❤
2 Corinthians 3:3: You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of
our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not
on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.