Hi all,

I am helping a friend with some research on the Focha family of Petaluma CA. I
ran the surname through the NEPS site for Pico & Faial and it didn’t come up.
Does anyone out there know this surname on their Island of research? I don’t
remember seeing it on Sao Jorge but then again I haven’t done research in every
village.

Thanks for any ideas on the surname.

Rosemarie