From: azores@googlegroups.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Santa Maria side margin translation help please..
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 22:10:19 +0000

Anyone have a clue what the side margin says on this one.  I've translated the
body of the document but; can't begin to read the side margin.  Right hand
page, Maria.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1853-1860/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1853-1860_item1/P14.html
 Thanks in advance, Sam in NC

Sent from Windows Mail