Name is Venceslau. In Brasil they still use it written with the W instead of
V. J

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de
Richard Francis Pimentel
Enviada: quarta-feira, 13 de Agosto de 2014 17:07
Para: Azores@googlegroups.com
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] What is the first Name?

The first name of the groom is a new one to me. What is it?  Thanks in
advance.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1812-1
828/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1812-1828_item1/P198.html Right side.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right