Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:52:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need help with Obitos from Fenais da Luz, Ponta
Delgada - Izabel Cordeira
From: pamsanto...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

68 years old

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

Can someone please help with the death record of Izabel Cordeira, wife of
Antonio de Medeiros da Costa?  (right page, top)
 It looks like she died in June? 1776 - I cannot make out the day at all.  The
year I had to get from the record below.
Unfortunately, I also can't find her age in the record. Any help, etc. GREATLY
appreciated.  This is a tough for me.
Thank you in advance to any/all!
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-FENAISDALUZ-O-1769-1788/SMG-PD-FENAISDALUZ-O-1769-1788_item1/P78.html
 Lee Estep, Oak Hill, WV