Edgar, I went into my file and changed the mistakes also. I had the double
surnames and I just deleted the middle one and it comes out alright. My
problem is that the women with the given name and a religious name was not
showing on the main page. I went it and put the Sao Joao or de Jesus in
their surname field and it comes out correctly on the main 'tree'.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, and Pico, Azores