Hi Denise,

I do not seem to recall that we ever established a connection. I know we both
have people coming from Achada.  We do have a common match with George Mello So
we are related somewhere.

This new family tree thing on FTDNA is very frustrating in trying to track down
connections.

In looking on the admin page I was able to find one kit (91556) which you
administer. Is there another?

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, NH