I'm getting these questions privately and I can't answer them all. If they go to the list, there are 4 list admins (one is on vacation still) who can answer, and sometimes quicker if I'm at work.
If you need to take your Gedcom down to upload a new one (because you have more info or you fixed an error, etc), you follow these steps. Log into FTDNA. Click on the Family Tree button in the middle of your screen. Next screen, look for the GEAR symbol lower right corner (above the word Legend). Click that (left click once). One of the options is to delete your Family Tree. Pick that. I think the next screen asks you to confirm. Then to upload, I think you go back to the main screen, click on the Family Tree button in the middle. Right away, in the lower corner, it asks if you want to upload a Gedcom. Cheri Mello Listowner, Azores-Gen Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

