I'm having trouble with two issues relating to Sebastiao de Mello's
parents. I read his father's name as Manuel de Mello and his mother Isabel
last name ?  The second issue is where Sebastiao's parents are from: it
looks like the chruch of Santa Maria but I don't understand the rest. Any
help is appreciated.

Here's the URL, the record is at top of page:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1688-1730/SMG-LG-SANTACRUZ-C-1688-1730_item1/P135.html

Fred

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to