Nevermind the hand moved I guess you have to keep moving it which takes a good 5 minutes lol
On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Pam Santos <[email protected]> wrote: > Thanks but I can't seem to move the right side to see my sons paternal > side. Meaning I see my side of the family but not his Azores side > > On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I'm getting this question A LOT. >> >> IF (giant IF) people uploaded 15 generations you will be able to see >> them. I was always recommending 10 in the past because the other viewer >> only went to 9 (and I wasn't sure if they were counting the testee in the >> generation count). So some you may only see 10 or so generations. >> >> Here's how to see more than 4 generations on the new myFamilyTree at >> FTDNA: >> Log into your FTDNA page. >> Go to your Tree. >> Lower left corner... >> Click Ancestry View. Then it goes to 15 generations. >> >> -- >> Cheri Mello >> Listowner, Azores-Gen >> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das >> Tainhas, Achada >> >> -- >> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail >> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at >> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the >> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my >> membership." >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Azores Genealogy" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. >> > > -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

