On lower right for GIL

can anyone decipher the year this individual died.  I read he died in parish of 
Sao Sebastao in Ponta Delgada and something about some fee and then a date  but 
I can't figure out if it says 4 June !(?) the year.  If I could figure the USAR 
I could go to the obits.  

Any help would be appreciated.   Thank you.

Maria Elena 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to