June 15 1941

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Maria Lima <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> (Oops- I forgot to include the link first time I sent this request.
> thanks Cheri-
> >
> >
> >>
> >> On lower left, for GIL
> >>
> >> can anyone decipher the year this individual died.  I read he died in
> parish of Sao Sebastao in Ponta Delgada and something about some fee and
> then a date  but I can't figure out if it says 4 June !(?) the year.  If I
> could figure the date and year, then I could search the obits in Sao
> Sebastiao.  (At first I thought it said 1941- if so, then there's. O obits
> for that recent a date- if that what it says).
> >>
> >> Any help would be appreciated.   Thank you.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1870-1879/SMG-PD-SAOPEDRO-B-1870-1879_item1/P622.html
> >
> >>
> >> Maria Elena
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to