The notation refers to a certificate being extracted on 6 Sep 1875.
Hermano

From: audiosource...@qwestoffice.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with margin note
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 07:51:44 -0700

I am curious about the margin note under Manuel's name. Does it indicate that
he married in 1875? And where? I have found his passport application in 1880
that indicates he was married at that time, so I believe he married before he
emigrated to Hawaii. Manuel, right side, bottom
entryhttp://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1850-1860/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1850-1860_item1/P97.html
 Thanks for any help,Erica Botelho