They recieved the pastor's blessing in 16 jan 1842.
Hermano

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 05:25:16 -0700
From: shorts...@suddenlink.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Note Margin - Marriage Record - Rabo de Peixe
Marriage Record

Can some one "decipher" the margin note for the marriage record of:

Francisco Pachdo de Mello and Ela Thomazia (left page), married on December
13?, 1841.

He was the son of Jeronimo Ignacio Pacheno and Rosa Jacinta
She was the daughter of Manoel Francisco Rapozo and Matilde Ricarda

I can see the date of what looks like December 1862 (or 1842) in the note
margin and may be speaking of someones death?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1829-1845/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1829-1845_item1/P164.html

Thank you in advance.

Any help/information greatly appreciated.

Lee Estep
Charleston WV