Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 16:40:29 -0800
From: herbandj...@verizon.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Looking for baptism date

Hello
Can anyone make out the groom ( Antonio Arruda) and bride's ( Maria Pimentel)
baptism dates in this record.  It looks like maybe it was sometime in  June
1760? Couldn't be 1770 could it?.  Looks like it was written as  "cecenta".
Hard to make out the day in June though.  Thanks..Herb
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-ND-SAOJORGE-C-1783-1815/SMG-ND-SAOJORGE-C-1783-1815_item1/P50.html