Repost for Steven Silveira,

<<Patricia Paquette,
Do you know if Vicente Silveira DaRosa had a son with the same name?  I
know my great grandfather's name was Vicente Silveira.  I also know that my
last name should be DaRosa.  My grandfather Manuel Francisco Silveira was
born in 1910 in Cedros.  This means he cannot be your Vicente's son because
he would have been dead for 21 years before my grandfather was born but
maybe he was his grandson?

I just started on this group.  I hope to find some history on my family.

Thanks,
Steven Silveira>>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to