I need help with the parents names in the marriage listed below - left page bottom:
Manoel Roiz (Rodriguez/s) Leyte and Maria Leda Married in November 1666 I can only read the name of Manoe's father which is Francisco Roiz Leite. The rest I'm at a complete loss at the what it says; too faded for me to make it out. All hell greatly appreciated. Thank you! http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1623-1673/SMG-RG-RABODEPEIXE-C-1623-1673_item1/P81.html Lee Oak Hill, WV -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

