I have run into a problem with CITCEM data…

There is a “wacky” CITCEM family relationship record that I have stumbled 
upon.  

The link is:  
http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=SAmaro;lang=en;p=antonio+fernandes+areia;n=fagundes

Parents:  Antonio Fernandes Areia Fagundes & Maria Marques 

Son:  Antonio Fernandes Areia Fagundes

The same record comes up whether you click on the father or the son…

It’s like there is a “circular” error of some sort.  

Supposedly son was married to Catarina das Neves in 1658.

Supposedly father was married to Maria Marques in 1707, but date of 1707 
can’t be correct.

The CCA casamentos records are really hard for me to make out…so I’m no 
help to figure out how it should be.

I usually can check individual CITCEM information with the church record 
images if I need to confirm that data is correct in CITCEM.  

Bottom Line…how do I/we let the “powers that be” know about the “wacky 
family record” as well as the marriage discrepancy??

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to