Tony,

I can't say yet because I haven't finished doing it myself, but the way I would tackle this problem is first find every child in their family and it was a big family, so should really help. Then based on those findings, look for Inacio before that marriage date in the records as the witness or more likely as a padrinho himself and still single which usually means listed with his parents. That might do the trick.

I think his line leads to my own ancestors, but still unproven.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Casamento, Ignacio Machado e Maria de
Sao Joam. Lack of parents name
From: Anthony Soares <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, February 01, 2015 10:45 pm
To: [email protected]

 Hey Doug,

  Yeah been looking at one of those upgrades, but have some other priorities that have dibs on funds right now.

  Regards 
  
  Tony

On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 9:20:29 PM UTC-8, Doug da Rocha Holmes wrote:
For one thing, I would seriously consider getting the Y-111 DNA test, but if not that immediately get at least the Y-67 DNA test and find someone to help you figure out your Terminal SNP. That's way easier said than done (admins for R-M269 are not helpful).

At least that way you will be prepared in case another comes along who matches and allows you to jump past this barrier.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Casamento, Ignacio Machado e Maria de Sao
Joam. Lack of parents name
From: Anthony Soares <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, February 01, 2015 6:14 pm
To: [email protected]

 Hello all,

 I am curious as to the lack of parents for the Groom and lack of the listing as Exposto. I am guessing since no Pais are listed he probably was exposto and possibly raised in an Orphanage. Your thoughts.

 Thank You.
 

 Regards

 Anthony
-- 

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to