Google Earth is limited in street names out from Ponta Delgada
Here is an idea and I used it a couple years ago
I used believe or not a TomTom with a map of the Azores
Of course I was not going to get lost after all I was in an island but it 
got me to places I did not know where they were
When I tell this story to friends they all laugh
Worth a try

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 11:23:59 AM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:

> I'm going to Sao Miguel in July and I'd love to find a street where my 
> grandparents lived. I don't have much info other than names and birth dates 
> and a marriage certificate from the US. Can anyone help me?
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to