I also could not make out the name of the ship either. His brother Joseph was 
supposed to have traveled with him along with 18 other Portugese men to New 
Bedford, New Jersey. Then Antonio went on around the Horn to Monerey, CA and 
settled in Point Lobos, CA as a whaler. Joseph stayed in New Bedford. (If 
anyone knows him I would love to learn more about him also)
~Barbara

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Barbara Mecklenburg 
To: [email protected] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 3:56 PM
Subject: help with interpretation of writing 


Could anyone help me with some of this handwriting and interpretation of words. 
It is a passport for my gr gr grandfather, Antonio Victorino. He is the last 
one on the page. I am having trouble making out the handwriting for the Sinaes 
(characteristics) - I get that he was short, and it looks like he had a head of 
hair, brown eyes, but the rest I can't make out. Can anyone help? The link is 
below, and he is the last one on the page. Thanks!
~Barbara

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1856-1859/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1856-1859_item1/P60.html

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to