I am hoping the link below is the baptismo record for my 4x great 
grandfather Joze Francisco de Andrade. Record is on the lower right. I have 
his parents listed as Francisco de Andrade and Antonia Sacramento (at least 
that is what it looks like on Joze's casamento), but I do not see his 
mother listed on the baptismo record. 
 
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-B-1769-1777/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-B-1769-1777_item1/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-B-1769-1777_JPG/SMA-VP-ASSUNCAO-B-1769-1777_0039.jpg
 
Paul G.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to