The vicar was named Luis Silva, that's why he signed all of those records. 
And yes, these are the records for 1830.

José is also a common name (there's three of them on that page). I might be 
losing the reference to another thread, but you need to tell us more.

João Ventura
https://tombo.pt/en

On Thursday, 5 February 2015 06:06:06 UTC+1, Cheri Mello wrote:
>
> Repost for Lyn Silva Budden, crazy6girl at live.com.au
>
>  
> http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-SC-PONTADELGADA-B-1827-1860/FLR-SC-PONTADELGADA-B-1827-1860_item1/P20.html
> Hi R Chaves, 
> I have looked at this link so many times. I am thinking this could be the 
> one. On the pages I can see 1830 in a few places and I don't know who 
> signed the book, from the link above
> the more times I look at it, the more I think I am seeing a signature 
> that  looks like Louisa Da Silva. I wish I could read it, but I cant. Maybe 
> there is somewhere, some one that can read it. I have come back to this 
> search again 
> Thank you so much,
> Lyn
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to