Cheri,

I have looked at the passports and found my gr gr gr grandfather, Antonio 
Victorino in Horta in March 7, 1859. I am now trying to find his arrival in 
America. It looks like the ship is Asor and he arrived in (I think) Boston from 
family records. But supposedly his brother Joseph (VItorino Jose) arrived with 
him and I can't find him. So do you know if there is a passenger list for the 
ship Asor landing in America in 1859? This is the url for the passport I found: 
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1856-1859/PASSAPORTES-FAL-1856-1859_item1/P60.html
 Antonio Victorino is the last entry on the page.

Thanks for any help! 

Barbara
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Cheri Mello 
  To: Azores Genealogy 
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 10:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Ships


  Barbara,


  The 3 ports for the Azores are Ponta Delgada (on Sao Miguel), Angra, and 
Horta.  Only Ponta Delgada and Horta are online.  Ponta Delgada doesn't go back 
to 1859.  I don't know about Angra.  You can access the passaportes here: 
http://tombo.pt/d/acores



  Cheri Mello
  Listowner, Azores-Gen
  Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, 
Achada

  -- 
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
  --- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
  Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to