Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Godfather's title?
From: maria.lima...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 17:11:56 -0600
To: azores@googlegroups.com

The fifth sentence from the bottom says the godfather was Joaquim JOSE de Sousa
then it looks like "Sui juris".  He's been named as godfather for several kids
in that family and it always has that after his name but I can't figure out
what it says.  (Tried google translation but I must not be spelling it
correctly)

Can anyone help me with this little mystery(?).

Thank you in advance

Upper right hand for ANNA

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1802-1810/SMG-PD-SAOROQUE-B-1802-1810_item1/P184.html

Maria Elena