I have offered my help,at no charge in order to help  I need to know the
names, I have the Salvador family on my database they related to me and I"m
friends with some on Facebook
On Feb 19, 2015 1:46 AM, "Cheri Mello" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Repost for Sharlene Miranda-Salvador, irismac10 at verizon.net
>
> My husband was born in Bretanha, Azores in 1964. I have the names of both
> my in-laws, parents and grandparents but have had NO LUCK finding anything
> from Sao Miguel! Any help you could give me would be appreciated.
> Thank you in advance
> Sharlene Miranda-Salvador
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to