Repost for Greg Caldeira, columboid2010 at gmail.com

Dear John,

You were kind enough to post more than a year ago.  In doing further
research on my grandfather, Joseph Freitas Caldeira, I have concluded that
he may well have had the last name Caldeira when he landed in the US.  I
have yet to find the manifest for his ship, but I am pretty sure he landed
in Providence.  He seems to have been born on Flores.  We probably are
cousins.  How would I find his origins--I assume baptismal records--on
Flores?  Did you have relatives by the name of Avila in Calfornia, from
around Tulare?

Greg Caldeira

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to