Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 18:15:20 -0800
From: annaoliverreal...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: oliver/oliveira

This is him he was buried at Riverside Cemetery.

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 6:00:27 PM UTC-8, Cheri Mello wrote:No, that ZIP
code belongs to East Los Angeles.  You can go here and click on the "Cities by
ZIP Code" and enter the ZIP code to find the corresponding city.
https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action