I bumped into something strange while going to marriages in the village of
Santa Cruz, Graciosa. I found the marriage I was looking for in an index in the
end of the book, nº. 596, Tomas Nogueira Picanço and D. Maria de Bettencourt,
page 184. Well, happens that this page is missing, so Im wondering if it was
left out by accident or is just simply missing. Who would be the best person or
people to contact about this? João Ventura?
Here is the link Centro de Conhecimento dos Açores - Registos Paroquiais
|   |
| Centro de Conhecimento dos Açores - Registos ParoquiaisSanta Cruz, Casamentos
1672-1709 > 0200 Tipo:image/jpeg  Tamanho:196 KB  |
|  |
| Visualizar em culturacores.azor... | Visualizado por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Marcio Borba
Feel the Azores... visit http://azorean-roots.blogspot.com