Gail Holy Sepulchre is in HAYWARD, CA.  Not Oakland.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gail Elizares
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:06 PM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Passport/passenger list question

  Shirley this is what I know

  Parents Jose de Souza and Maria Ignacio

  Son – Caitano de Souza (also known as Quitao or Guitao or Caton) Born @ 1860
Sao Miguel Died @ 1933 buried at St. Mary’s Oakland, CA

  Wife – Maria Ferreira – Born @ 1865 Sao Miguel, Died on Dec 27, 1900 buried
in Hilo, HI (couldn’t locate grave as of yet)

  Daughter – Maria da Estella Souza Born @ 1882 Sao Miguel, never found
anything else about her

  Daughter – Maria Souza Born @ 1883 Hawaii, married Joseph Dias lived in
Brooklyn district in Oakland, CA (currently searching for death certificate)

  Son – Manoel de Souza Dias Born @ 1884 Hawaii, married Teresa de Silva, last
known in Oahu (still searching on him)

  Son – Joaquin Souza Dias Born @ 1887 Hawaii, married Mary Oliveira Branco,
(my grandparents) both buried in Paauilo, Hawaii

  Son – Caesar Souza Born @ 1893 Hawaii, married Marianna da Palma, both buried
at Holy Sepulchre in Oakland, CA

  Daughter – Rosaline de Souza Born@ 1894 Hawaii, married Joseph Moniz Lindinha
both buried at St. Mary’s Oakland, CA