From: m...@nyu.edu
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:39:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Puzzling birth and death records
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Thank you, Hermano. I did eventually discover that birth - it just didn't occur
to me that there would be another Joaquina born to the same parents.
MaryAnn
On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Hermano C. Pires <lagoe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

MaryAnn.
The obituary that you are looking at refers, I believe to a Joaquina which had
benn born to them in November 1824 (see CCa Image No. 135, tp right). the
mother's name there is Francisca de Jesus, but the time frame fits as does most
everything.
Hope this helps.
Hermano