Aloha Andrew,

I am also researching Camara family, but the farthest Is to my great great
grandfather Bernardo de Camara born around November 1852, his wife Maria
Ludovina de Jesus born around 1851. Haven't done much in the last two years and
all I know they are from Sao Miguel. I don't know exactly where they were born.

Gail Elizares

Sent from my iPad