You should contact the Conservatoria do Registo Civil of Calheta São Jorge
(see them
here:
http://www.irn.mj.pt/sections/irn/a_registral/servicos-externos-docs/contactos/contactos-dos-servicos-civil/downloadFile/file/CR_civil.pdf?nocache=1417608742.62)

They'll have that record in their files. Read the "Records Gathering" in
this page for further
advice: https://tombo.pt/en/content/how-create-your-portuguese-family-tree

Joao Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en