Note that they'll probably tell you to use the Internet to search for the
baptism, marriages and death records.. It may actually be slower than doing
it from home. For other documents not yet online, they'll probably let you
handle the real records.

Don't waste your time (and theirs) doing something during that time that
you could do from home.

Joao Ventura
http://tombo.pt/en