Hi I am looking for a little help with some translation.  I understand  the
child name is Jose Correa d' Azevedo, born to Manoel Correa d' Azevedo and
Maria Josefina I know the year, but I do not know the following
The date and month Jose was born and the village is Santa Barbara.  I
think I see something about the Island of Pico but I cannot read all the names
of the grandparents.  Here are the two links Item #66 on the bottom of page
29 and finish up on page 30

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-1
870-1879/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-1870-1879_item1/P67.html

_http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-
1870-1879/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-1870-1879_item1/P68.html

Thank you
Bob  Camacho
_
(http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-1870-1879/TER-AH-SANTABARBARA-B-1870-1879_item1/P68.html)