Hi everyone, I could use a little help with a translation.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1870-1879/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1870-1879_item1/P24.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1870-1879/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1870-1879_item1/P25.html

Record # 7 for Antonio.

Here is what I got so far.

Baptism date: June 24, 1872
Location is Norte Pequeno, São Jorge
Legitimate son of Antonio Machado Luiz & Maria Isabel do something
Paternal grandparents: Jose Machado Luiz & Rita de Souza? Pedro
Maternal grandparents: Joam Antonio de Guad?? and Something Isabel 
Something??

That's what I can make out.

Thanks for any help.

-Eddie 


-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to